Niccolò Ceria's beautiful bouldering booty across Italy
The video of Niccolò Ceria and his latest boulder problems climbed across Italy, including his beautiful traverse Curry at Pietra del Toro.
Between December 2018 and January 2019 Niccolò Ceria climbed throughout Valle d'Aosta, Liguria, Piedmont and Basilicata, successfully repeating some of the hardest blocs in the region but above all discovering his own. This relentless desire to explore and discover is undoubtedly one of Ceria’s prime traits, and down at Pietra del Toro in Basilicata he stumbled across "one of the most beautiful problems I’ve ever cleaned." Called Curry, this pristine traverse is located on the top of the hill and was clean with local hotshot Michele Rubano. "It's much bigger than it looks in the photos" the 25-year-old told planetmountain.com "And even more beautiful!"
TOPO: Pietra del Toro, Basilicata
Info: Instagram Niccolò Ceria e FB Niccolò Ceria
Boulder in order of appearance
1. Blood Shake, V12/8a+, Valle d'Aosta. First ascent: Andrea Zanone
2. Giulia, V11/8a, Liguria. First ascent: Christan Core
3. Just Be Bad, V13/V14 8b/+, Liguria. First ascent: Christan Core
4. Oleandro, Piemonte. First ascent: Niccolo Ceria
5. Pelandro, Piemonte. First ascent: Niccolo Ceria
6. Ole, V9, Basilicata. First ascent: Mauro Calibani
7. Fango, Basilicata. First ascent: Niccolo Ceria
8. I Frutteti di Oswald, Basilicata. First ascent: Niccolo Ceria
9. Curry, Basilicata. First ascent: Niccolo Ceria
10. Ambrogiotto da Bondone, Basilicata. First ascent: Niccolo Ceria